skip to main | skip to sidebar
James' Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update: Me = Gaffer

gathering vostfr from Young Francis on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

This is an old blog, I just didn't have the heart to put it out of its misery. Meanwhile blog.jameskanka.com is my new home.

My wife and I just made the move to Los Angeles in May of '08. Besides normal the update, I link to almost anything that gets my interest, i.e. videos and photos. When I'm not posting you can always read some of the interesting things I've found on the Internet by clicking on "What I'm Reading" below.
 SUBSCRIBE!

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Links

    • My Website
    • My Videos
    • My Wife's Blog
    • Our Pictures I
    • Our Pictures II
    • Facebook Profile

    Danielle's Recent Post

    What I'm Reading

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2010 (3)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  2009 (23)
      • ▼  November (4)
        • LSD NO NO
        • Update: Me = Gaffer
        • Various Pictures I've Taken
        • Natale a Beverly Hills
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (2)
      • ►  January (8)
    • ►  2008 (99)
      • ►  December (5)
      • ►  November (6)
      • ►  October (5)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (26)
      • ►  July (13)
      • ►  June (9)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (4)
      • ►  March (11)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2007 (54)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (6)
      • ►  October (10)
      • ►  September (8)
      • ►  August (17)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (2)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2006 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (4)
      • ►  October (1)
    • ►  2005 (2)
      • ►  October (2)

    Blogs I Read

    PhilWickham-Singalong-CD-Cover